Calculate your footprint now
- You can easily calculate your carbon emissions?
- Buying carbon credits can be cheaper than paying carbon tax?
- Carbon credits can separate your business from its competitors?
- Holding a climate neutral event costs as little as R1.50 per delegate?
- Offsetting a flight from Joburg to Cape Town costs less than a cup of coffee?
Carbon tax : Saving the world on the cheap
This article first appeared in the Mail and Guardian Link to the article in the Mail and Guardian South Africa..
Whitepaper Sustainable Business Travel Policy
The 10 Successful Factors for a Sustainable Travel Policy Companies can help reduce the climate impact of air travel by..
UNFCCC launches global offset survey
The UNFCCC launched a global survey to investigate the drivers behind corporate engagement in voluntary carbon offsetting and climate change mitigation strategies…
The costs of ‘doing business’ are more than financial. In the resource-constrained, climate-aware world of today, investors, governments, employees and customers recognise that organisations have a variety of roles and responsibilities beyond being profitable. Is your business ready to partner up with Climate Neutral Group and examine its own environmental impact, while living up to its full potential as a corporate citizen?
To become a Climate Neutral Business takes bold leadership. We’re here to help.
Climate Neutral Group – 5 to 12 promo
The success of Cookstoves
- Clean cooking: supporting market development and innovation of improved cooking solutions, by stimulating demand for- and scaling up of clean- and affordable cooking and healthy living environments.
- Environment: clean cooking solutions contribute to climate change mitigation and the avoidance of deforestation. Boosting environmental, health and economic impact for vulnerable groups, especially for women through growing global investments in low carbon development.
- Offsetting: creating awareness on climate change impact and promoting the sales of offset in The Netherlands through innovative financing and business models, such as the sale of cookstoves and other climate neutral products and services.